Out of thousands of natural stones available in the market. Still, the preference goes to marble as it’s the most suitable and cost-effective natural stone to make residential and commercial places glossy. It’s because of marble’s low cost and durability among other natural stones. Fantasy Brown marble is the most beautiful stone. It is quarried in India and its texture comes with a chocolaty cool brownish wave formation.
Why use Fantasy Brown marble?
- It can give a subtle lavish look to your space and can withstand any weather conditions.
- This is truly a unique stone that takes its visitors to a fantasy world.
- Fantasy Brown marble is highly durable and gives your space warm beige and a rich & earthy brown look.
- You can give your kitchen, bathroom, or any interior and exterior flooring majestically beautiful.
- It is a perfect fit for homeowners and interior designers and is suitable for modern vanity.
- Brown Marble slabs are harder than other marbles, completely scratch-resistant, water-resistant, and easy to maintain.
Stone depot is a treasure house of popular and rare natural stones available in the national and international markets. We not only bring the highest collection of marbles, but we also distribute excellent quality granites and quartzite with accurate dimensions and lustrous appearance. As a leading and trusted natural stones importer and distributor in the USA, we offer different characteristics of natural stones to enhance the beauty of your dream house or commercial space. It’s time to create the most dramatic and incredible experience for your visitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Fantasy Brown Marble?
It is a quarried Indian-origin natural stone marble available in stunning neutral colours, including white, grey, beige, green and earthy brown.
2. What is the Origin of Fantasy Marble?
The Fantasy Marble Slab is an Indian-origin natural stone from the northern region of India, Rajasthan.
3. What is the Life Expectancy of Fantasy Brown Marble?
Fantasy Brown is a long-lasting and reliable marble choice. Proper resealing once a year means you do not have to worry about it getting scratched, etched or damaged.
4. What are the applications of Fantasy Brown Slab?
It is excellent for kitchen countertops, tabletops, bathroom vanity tops, bathroom floorings, bar tops, accent walls, floor tiles, fireplace surrounds, tub surrounds, etc.
5. What are the Different Finishes in Fantasy Brown Slab/Marble?
The stunning marble is available in different finishes, from honed, polished, leathered, brushed, lepatora, and antique to bush hammered.
6. Is Fantasy Brown Granite, Quartzite or Marble?
Due to Fantasy Brown’s durability and hardness, it is often confused with granite or quartzite; however, it is a marble. It is harder than regular marble because of dolomitization.
7. Is Fantasy Brown scratch and etch-resistant?
The Brown Marble cannot be labelled completely scratch and etch-resistant; however, it does not scratch or etch as easily as a regular marble.
8. How to maintain Fantasy Brown Marble?
To maintain the Fantasy Brown Slab in top condition, reseal the marble once a year. Conduct a water test to find out if it’s time to reseal. If the marble absorbs the water, it’s time to reseal again.
9. Is Brown Fantasy Marble suitable for kitchen countertops?
It is an excellent choice for kitchen countertops considering the marble’s aesthetic appearance and price point.
10. Is Fantasy Brown Marble expensive?
Most natural stones that look as stunning as Brown marble cost much more than Fantasy Brown Slab, making the it a cost-effective option for construction projects.
Other marbles: Panda White Marble | Blue Dunes Marble | Fantasy Green Marble
There are no reviews yet.