Quartz countertops are emerging as the best material for various applications. From kitchen countertops, and bathroom floors to wall accents, they fit every setting. So, if you need a supplier for buying Quartz Countertops Houston, contact Stone Depot. We offer a wide variety of quartz slabs at the best prices. Our product range is sure to meet your design requirements within your budget. Choose us as your reliable quartz supplier in Houston.
Why Choose Quartz Countertops In Houston, TX?
There are many compelling reasons to choose quartz countertops over other materials. For years, granite countertops were the first choice, but the preference is shifting. It has become a popular option among designers, fabricators, contractors, and engineers. Let’s look at the top reasons to choose quartz countertops in Houston.
- Durable: Quartz is a manmade stone. The manufacturers ensure the product is tough for many uses. They have a higher durability than granite and marble.
- Non-porous: Since they’re an engineered material, they don’t have pores, unlike natural stones. Their non-porous nature makes them resistant towards absorbing liquids, water, or moisture. It further contributes to quartz’s durability.
- Resistant: They are also more heat, scratches and impact-resistant than natural stones. They don’t scratch, stain, chip, or damage over time. It’s what makes them an ideal material for various applications.
- Low maintenance: They demand the least amount of maintenance, unlike granite. All one needs is water, a mild surface cleaner and a cloth to wipe the countertop clean. They also don’t need annual sealing or waxing surface treatments.
- Cost-effective: At first quartz slabs might seem expensive. But they are worth it in the end. So, the extra costs incurred are nil.
- Versatile: They are a versatile material option. Quartz slabs can fit into any commercial or residential project, no matter how big or small. Install them in kitchens, baths, stairs, fireplaces, etc., and they perform well everywhere.
Applications of Quartz Countertops Houston
Let’s look at some of the most common applications of quartz countertops.
- Kitchen: The first and most common place for installing quartz is the kitchen. Their durable, non-porous, resistant, and low-maintain nature make them a suitable option.
- Backsplash: They also work great as backsplashes. They help in achieving a cohesive look in the kitchen.
- Bathroom: Another common area of installation is the bathroom. Install them as flooring or wall and they’re good to go.
- Windowsills: One can also install quartz slabs as windowsills. They can transform the appearance of a simple window into a stunning one.
- Stairs: They are also excellent material choices for staircases. Quartz stairs can give your entryway an aesthetic and appealing look. But remember to choose the right finish when choosing quartz for staircases.
- Accent Walls: Quartz applications go beyond countertops and floorings. They are also great for creating accent walls in your living room or reception area.
Where to Buy Quartz Countertops in Houston?
There are many quartz slabs suppliers in Houston to buy quartz countertops from. But not every seller is trustworthy. If you’re a business looking for a quartz countertops supplier, choose Stone Depot US. We are one of the best suppliers if you’re searching for quartz countertops Houston TX. Here are some reasons why you should choose Stone Depot USA supplier for quartz.
- Experience & Expertise: We have been in the natural and engineered stone industry since 1894.
- Affordable: Our high-quality quartz slabs range is available at affordable prices.
- Availability: The availability and accessibility get easier when you buy quartz countertops from us. If you’re wondering what quartz countertops Houston cost, our prices start from 126″ x 63″ = 450 Dollars.
- Wide Product Range: At Stone Depot, we have a wide range of quality quartz slabs. We have everything from Calacatta quartz, Carrara quartz, Statuario quartz, Bianco quartz, Sparkling White quartz, Carrara Hilos quartz, Venetian White quartz, Calacatta Divine quartz to Dazzle Grey River Quartz.
- Custom Solutions: We ensure providing custom solutions to each client. We can customize shape, size, thickness, finish, and color.
- Exceptional Services: We guarantee to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We assist them through the buying process till they receive their shipment.
Contact us if you need high-quality Houston quartz countertops today!